Chicago’s Most-Trusted Roofers
Chicago is a great place to live, but the weather here can cause a lot of problems, especially with your roof. If you aren’t sure when the last time your roof was replaced, or if your roof doesn’t look like it is in the best shape, contact the team of experienced roofers and home repair experts at Elite Exteriors. We would be happy to come to your home or business to inspect your roof.
If we find anything wrong with your roof, we will take note of it and discuss your options. For many roofs, it is possible to repair them rather than replace them. We always use the best materials to complete your job because we know that they will last longer and because we believe that you should except nothing but the best when it comes to your home or business.
Our team has decades of combined experience and we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, so you know that we will always do what is right for you.
We Can Make your Roof as Good as New
There are few things as troubling as a leaky roof. If your home or business has been hit hard by a recent storm, or it has been a long time since your roof was replaced, you may need to have your roof repaired. Call Elite Exteriors in Chicago today to set up a free inspection and consultation on your residential or commercial roof repairs.
The roof tune-up includes the following:
- Inspect overall roof condition.
- Check drip edge and fascia and repair as needed.
- Tighten any loose shingles, repair exposed nail heads, and patch broken seams.
- Repair/replace any damaged or missing shingles.
- Caulking, sealing, and gasket replacement of all pipe boots on the roof.
- Clean gutters (clear blocked downspouts).
- Replace and/or repair the chimney flashing and valley seals.
- Reseal and/or re-caulk all flashings (skylight, rake walls, etc.)
- Roof cleaning – removal of debris from rooftop (pine needles, acorns, tree limbs, leaves, etc.)